Monday, November 24, 2008

What is this for?

I sit all day trying to figure out what to put here first. I want to celebrate Greg, my life before and after his death, Daryl, Trent, my family, friends, coping, surviving and most of all ....Hope and Encouragement. I want to get thoughts, advice, stories and remembrances from others.
I thought I would put some of my writings from over the past 3 years here, along with Daryl's.
I want to put them in order of writing them. As I look back over them, I see a survivor, enduring a journey I never imagined I would have to take. I see someone growing and changing. Healing. Will you please heal with me. Share with me.

2 comments:

Becky said...

LeeAnn
I am thrilled that you've started this! I can't wait to join you on this blog and hear your heart,..past and present. It's good to touch base with you. I had lost your contact info, but knew by my sitemeter that you followed my readings. It was comforting to know you and Daryl were there.
Missing our kids,
Becky

Doris said...

Lee Ann,
Glad to read your blog. It's so sad that I truly understand the hurt and pain you are living with.
Some days hurt worse than others. Wish our boys could be with us for Christmas.

Doris